GIMP 2.10 Manual

Users mailing list
Hello

Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10 manual and the help package for the application.
My version instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps pointing me to the online manual.

I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot seem to find an answer readily.

Sincerely

Jo Van Rafelghem

Re: GIMP 2.10 Manual

Mark Morin-2
typing "gimp 2.10 manual" into google gives, as the first link,
https://www.gimp.org/docs/

On 4/23/2019 7:15 AM, Jo Van Rafelghem via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Hello
>
> Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10 manual and the help package for the application.
> My version instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps pointing me to the online manual.
>
> I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot seem to find an answer readily.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Jo Van Rafelghem

Re: GIMP 2.10 Manual

Users mailing list
On Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:00:22 -0400
Mark Morin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> typing "gimp 2.10 manual" into google gives, as the first link,
> https://www.gimp.org/docs/
>

> On 4/23/2019 7:15 AM, Jo Van Rafelghem via gimp-user-list wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Can someone point me to a download link for both the GIMP 2.10
> > manual and the help package for the application. My version
> > instellend without the contextual help and pressing F1 keeps
> > pointing me to the online manual.
> >
> > I suppose this question has been asked several times but I cannot
> > seem to find an answer readily.
> >
> > Sincerely
> >
> > Jo Van Rafelghem

They don't have yet manual for Gimp 2.10 that you can install on your
computer. They have other versions.

--
by ajtiM