GIMP 2.10.18? Yes, 2.10.18!

Developers mailing list
Hey, we're doing a ninja 2.10.18 release.  There was an ugly data
corruption bug in 2.10.16
(https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/4643) -- good thing we
didn't announce it yet, huh? :)  We want to do it later today or
tomorrow (more likely).  Just a heads up, if you have some last-minute
fixes to push.

--
Ell

Re: GIMP 2.10.18? Yes, 2.10.18!

Developers mailing list

On 2/21/20 8:57 PM, Ell via gimp-developer-list wrote:
> Hey, we're doing a ninja 2.10.18 release.  There was an ugly data
> corruption bug in 2.10.16
> (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/4643) -- good thing we
> didn't announce it yet, huh? :)  We want to do it later today or
> tomorrow (more likely).  Just a heads up, if you have some last-minute
> fixes to push.

Well, this wasn't actually supposed to go to the list, but whatever.  If
anyone is already using 2.10.16, you might want to revert to 2.10.14 for
now.  There should be a new release soon.

--
Ell