Font Book in macOS

Users mailing list
Hey

I am trying to use the typeface called “Procoma Nova” and it’s various fonts in its family in macOS using GIMP, but once I enabled it and it downloads using Font Book, I cannot seem to see it available for use inside of GIMP.

I have researched online for answers, but to no avail.

How can I use the enabled font/typeface from Font Book for creative applications like GIMP and various other applications, such as Premiere Pro, Photoshop, DaVinci Resolve for macOS?

Regards
mxgda