Fixed size select

Justice Taiwan
Is there a way to set a fixed size in select, a select mask, so that each
crop from the select would get exactly same size? Thanks in advance for
advice.

Re: Fixed size select

xemoth

> Is there a way to set a fixed size in select, a select mask, so that each
> crop from the select would get exactly same size? Thanks in advance for
> advice.

Select the crop tool

Set the required fixed size

Edit->Preferences-Tool options and save now

Owen

Re: Fixed size select

On 06/02/17 11:02, Justice Taiwan wrote:
> Is there a way to set a fixed size in select, a select mask, so that each
> crop from the select would get exactly same size? Thanks in advance for
> advice.

See the Tool options dialog when the Rectangle select is activated.
There is a "Fixed" selector in which one options is "Size". You can
enter the required size below it: "400x300".

You can save this kind of settings individually using the diskette icon
at the bottom of the Tool options dialog, and reload them using the icon
right next to it.

Re: Fixed size select

Justice Taiwan
Thanks it work and I saved icon with label: 'my select'. I can easily click
restore when need normal select. Just indulge a thought, will it be
possible to have my 'select icon' added to the toolbox? A default and a
customized existed together.