FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

Developers mailing list
Dear GIMP developers,

I posed the question beneath in the gimp-user mailinglist, but received no
answer. One of the users suggested I post the question in the developers
list.

I hope you can point me to a way to have 2.10 vignette work in the same way
as 2.8.

Thanks in advance,

Henk

Re: FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10

Owen Cook
Hi,

Not a developer, but I note that in 2.10.6  it is described as a gegl operation. I cannot find Vignette in 2.8.22 and wonder if it is a script you may have downloaded.

Perhaps you installed  https://jcubic.wordpress.com/2017/05/20/how-to-add-vignette-in-gimp/

If so, have your tried copying the Vignette script to your 2.10

Owen

> Sent: Friday, December 07, 2018 at 3:34 AM
> From: "Henk Koning via gimp-developer-list" <[hidden email]>
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: [Gimp-developer] FW: different Vignette parameters 2.8 vs 2.10
>
> Dear GIMP developers,
>

> I posed the question beneath in the gimp-user mailinglist, but received no
> answer. One of the users suggested I post the question in the developers
> list.
>

> I hope you can point me to a way to have 2.10 vignette work in the same way
> as 2.8.
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Henk

пт, 7 дек. 2018 г., 5:50 Owen erote:

> Hi,
>

> Not a developer, but I note that in 2.10.6  it is described as a gegl
> operation. I cannot find Vignette in 2.8.22

Tools > GEGL tool

Choose Vignette in the drop-down list.