FAnim, a simple "timeline" plug-in to help on animation.

FAnim, a simple "timeline" plug-in to help on animation.

aznelson
Hello gimpusers, this is a simple plugin that i've been writing, it creates a
timeline window based on layers that can help create and visualize animations. I
still writing it, that means that i have more features to implement like: fixed
backgrounds & foregrounds, convertion to spritesheet & gif and so on. Feel free
to try it, by now you can download the ".py" files on my github repository:

https://github.com/douglasknowman/gimp-fanim
Hope it will be useful to someone as it's been useful to me. (enjoy:)

--
dknowman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

FAnim, a simple "timeline" plug-in to help on animation.

aznelson
If you are expert in animation and writing too then you can surely come up with
a nice story that can give you peace of mind and creative story which goes by
many sort of things as you can also go for
https://topicsmill.com/essay/argumentative/argumentative-essay-topics-for-college/
to search argumentative essay topics for college and assignment for your
animation story

--
Scott12 (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)