EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

jEsuSdA 8)-2
Hi!

Sorry, but can anyone tell me where I can find the "preferences" dialog
on Gimp 2.10 for Mac OS X?

It is not in EDIT menú.

Thanks a lot!


_______________________________________________
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

jEsuSdA 8)-2
El 21/6/20 a las 20:10, jEsuSdA 8) escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Sorry, but can anyone tell me where I can find the "preferences" dialog
> on Gimp 2.10 for Mac OS X?
>
> It is not in EDIT menú.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>


I forgot send you a screenshot:

https://pasteall.org/media/c/f/cf1877d01e122871d9d3c009be009cb8.png

As you can see, some options I can find in my Windows and Linux version
does not appear in mac one.

¿?¿?¿?

Thanks!
_______________________________________________
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

Developers mailing list
In reply to this post by jEsuSdA 8)-2
Like every other Mac software (assuming it's built like that), it should be
under the name of the application.

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 2:10 PM jEsuSdA 8) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Sorry, but can anyone tell me where I can find the "preferences" dialog
> on Gimp 2.10 for Mac OS X?
>
> It is not in EDIT menú.
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-developer-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership:
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
>
_______________________________________________
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

Developers mailing list
In reply to this post by jEsuSdA 8)-2
See where it says "GIMP-2.10", click on it. :)

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 6:08 PM jEsuSdA 8) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> El 21/6/20 a las 20:10, jEsuSdA 8) escribió:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Sorry, but can anyone tell me where I can find the "preferences" dialog
> > on Gimp 2.10 for Mac OS X?
> >
> > It is not in EDIT menú.
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> >
>
>
> I forgot send you a screenshot:
>
> https://pasteall.org/media/c/f/cf1877d01e122871d9d3c009be009cb8.png
>
> As you can see, some options I can find in my Windows and Linux version
> does not appear in mac one.
>
> ¿?¿?¿?
>
> Thanks!
> _______________________________________________
> gimp-developer-list mailing list
> List address:    [hidden email]
> List membership:
> https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
> List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
>
_______________________________________________
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: EDIT > PREFERENCES on Mac OS X

jEsuSdA 8)-2
El 22/6/20 a las 0:09, Partha Bagchi escribió:
> See where it says "GIMP-2.10", click on it. :)

Thank you so much.

I'm teaching a Gimp course and a student ask me for that. I wasn't able
to imagine that the option was hidden there. XD

In the end it will be true that the creators of Mac OS "think different"
(though not necessarily better).

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Cheers!
_______________________________________________
gimp-developer-list mailing list
List address:    [hidden email]
List membership: https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gimp-developer-list
List archives:   https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gimp-developer-list