Docks all bunched together

Rick Strong-2
I stupidly went from single-window mode to multi-  mode and back to single-window. Now all my docks are bunched to one side. How can I separate my docks and put some on the left side of my screen and some on the right?

It says I can “Drop docks here” but there are no header bars on the docks that I can grab to relocate.

TIA,
Rick S.

Re: Docks all bunched together

Rick Strong-2
Found it!
Edit > Preferences > Window Management > Reset to Default. (WIN 7)

Cheers,
Rick S.