Different results with STRESS: gimp vs. gegl CLI

Different results with STRESS: gimp vs. gegl CLI

Users mailing list
Why do I get such radically different results from STRESS when used fron
within gimp vs. the GEGL CLI? For some scenes, the results seem
comparable, but skies especially are very washed out with the CLI, and
it is even worse with new versions of GEGL (e.g. 0.4.6 vs. 0.2.0).

See https://photos.app.goo.gl/v4fXrkv4CE5qXeG77 for a demonstration.

How can I get the same results as in gimp with the GEGL 0.4.6 CLI?

--
Matthew

Re: Different results with STRESS: gimp vs. gegl CLI

Users mailing list
On 10/09/2018 14.32, Matthew Woehlke via gimp-user-list wrote:
> Why do I get such radically different results from STRESS when used fron
> within gimp vs. the GEGL CLI? For some scenes, the results seem
> comparable, but skies especially are very washed out with the CLI, and
> it is even worse with new versions of GEGL (e.g. 0.4.6 vs. 0.2.0).
>
> See https://photos.app.goo.gl/v4fXrkv4CE5qXeG77 for a demonstration.
>
> How can I get the same results as in gimp with the GEGL 0.4.6 CLI?

No one can answer?

--
Matthew