Quantcast

Deactivating or Hideing Script-fu Server Function on Win10

Deactivating or Hideing Script-fu Server Function on Win10

berci
This post was updated on .
How can I deactivate or hide Script-fu Server on my Windows 10? I would like to hide the Start Server menu Item (only this) in all User profile. I use 2.8.18 Gimp.

Re: Deactivating or Hideing Script-fu Server Function on Win10

Michael Schumacher

On 02/01/2017 01:42 PM, berci wrote:

> How can I deactivate or hide Script-fu Server on my Windows 10? I would like
> to hide the Start Server menu Item (only this) in all User profile.

If you do not need the functionality, the easiest way would be to move
the script-fu-server plug-in either out of your plug-ins directory, or
you could change its file name extension (.exe) to something else.
.exe.off is a common usage for such caseswith some users on the Windows
platforms.

Re: Deactivating or Hideing Script-fu Server Function on Win10

berci
Unfortunately this is not the expected solution, because of the suggested change a couple of needed menu item have disappeared. We need a solution only to hide the "Start Server" option.