Custom ColorDisplay question

flamz
Hi,
I am working on a ColorDisplay module and need to know the image-space
position of the tile I am being asked to convert in my _convert function. Is
there anyway to know this? Basically, my ColorDisplay needs to have a copy
of the whole image in order to do the conversion.

Or, another way to get around my problem would be to know the image ID of
the image currently being refreshed. ...is that possible?

tx,
Dominic

Re: Custom ColorDisplay question

Sven Neumann
Hi,

"Dominic Laflamme" <[hidden email]> writes:

> I am working on a ColorDisplay module and need to know the image-space
> position of the tile I am being asked to convert in my _convert
> function. Is there anyway to know this? Basically, my ColorDisplay
> needs to have a copy of the whole image in order to do the conversion.
>
> Or, another way to get around my problem would be to know the image ID
> of the image currently being refreshed. ...is that possible?

That is not currently possible. But in order to finish the
implementation of color management, we will need to do some changes to
the module API for GIMP 2.4 anyway. So I would like to know what you
are trying to achieve. It would be very helpful to get some input on
what API is needed for color display modules.

Sven