Copyrights and Promotions

Users mailing list
Hello,

So really enjoy GIMP so far and was wondering if I could have permission to plug it in a series of YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’m a new Video Content Creator for residential Audio Video Installation, Product Reviews and Tutorials. I also plan on making another stream for Music Production Techniques.

Let me know if you can send high rez graphics for the plug in the videos and if there are any restrictions you would like me to adhere to. I can provide a Google Docs link for you to review all content before it is uploaded. If it is a Live Stream, I will send you a screenshot of my overlays.

-Ryan Cobb-

714-949-1596

Celestial A/V -Owner-

Re: Copyrights and Promotions

Ruben Safir
On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03:16PM -0700, addiesdaddy17 via gimp-user-list wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So really enjoy GIMP so far and was wondering if I could have permission to plug it in a series of YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’m a new Video Content Creator for residential Audio Video Installation, Product Reviews and Tutorials. I also plan on making another stream for Music Production Techniques.

No - don't do it!

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

Re: Copyrights and Promotions

Ruben Safir
On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 10:03:16PM -0700, addiesdaddy17 via gimp-user-list wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So really enjoy GIMP so far and was wondering if I could have permission to plug it in a series of YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’m a new Video Content Creator for residential Audio Video Installation, Product Reviews and Tutorials. I also plan on making another stream for Music Production Techniques.
>
> Let me know if you can send high rez graphics for the plug in the videos and if there are any restrictions you would like me to adhere to. I can provide a Google Docs link for you to review all content before it is uploaded. If it is a Live Stream, I will send you a screenshot of my overlays.

For sure no Google Docs

Get with the program..

> -Ryan Cobb-
>
> 714-949-1596
>
> Celestial A/V -Owner-

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com

Re: Copyrights and Promotions

You don't need permission to mention or "plug" GIMP as a project.

It would be awesome if you would provide a link to the website (
https://www.gimp.org) in any material you produce (but you don't need to
feel obligated to do so).

Posting back here with links for published videos would be appreciated as
well! :)

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 1:30 PM addiesdaddy17 via gimp-user-list <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> So really enjoy GIMP so far and was wondering if I could have permission
> to plug it in a series of YouTube videos and Twitch streams. I’m a new
> Video Content Creator for residential Audio Video Installation, Product
> Reviews and Tutorials. I also plan on making another stream for Music
> Production Techniques.
>
> Let me know if you can send high rez graphics for the plug in the videos
> and if there are any restrictions you would like me to adhere to. I can
> provide a Google Docs link for you to review all content before it is
> uploaded. If it is a Live Stream, I will send you a screenshot of my
> overlays.
>

> -Ryan Cobb-
>
> 714-949-1596
>
> Celestial A/V -Owner-

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC

Re: Copyrights and Promotions

Users mailing list
Awesome, thank you so much!