Conformance / VPAT Report Request

Users mailing list
Good evening, I am a worker for Texas A&M University Experiment and
Engineering Station, and I am emailing you to request the VPAT or 508
conformance report for your software.
 (GIMP)
Please get back to me at the email provided above, as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Godswill Peter

Re: Conformance / VPAT Report Request

Michael Schumacher

On 3/6/20 10:06 PM, Godswill Peter via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Good evening, I am a worker for Texas A&M University Experiment and
> Engineering Station, and I am emailing you to request the VPAT or 508
> conformance report for your software.

Hi,

I assume this would be that:

https://www.gimp.org/about/ITI-VPAT.pdf

Has IIRC been created for GIMP 2.8, but it should be still pretty accurate.