Commercial use question.

Luthien
Sorry if this has been already asked, but is all of gimp free for commercial
use?
All the threads I've searched so far say it's all free for commercial use but
just to be specific can anyone clarify if the logos, buttons, paint brushes,
patterns ect, are also free for commercial use?
Such as if I use a picture and add a logo generated by gimp to it, could I still
use it to make t-shirt prints or similar?

Tldr: Is everything in gimp free for commercial use including the generated
logos?

--
Phoenixgimp (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Commercial use question.