Quantcast

Change a pgm image graphically and save without losing the original header

Change a pgm image graphically and save without losing the original header

shmueli_niv
Hi
I re-send this question because it was misunderstood. I want to open a
pgm file with GIMP and "play" with its image graphically. Then I want
to save the modified image. While doing so I want that the original
header (particularly the comment section that start with the mark "#")
will be saved with the modified image/file. Currently the modified file
is saved with a default header that is put in by GIMP and the original
comment in the original header is lost.
Can I do it and how?
Thanks
Niv

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Change a pgm image graphically and save without losing the original header

Michael Schumacher
> Hi

> I re-send this question because it was misunderstood.

Why don't you continue it in the previous thread? Starting a duplicate one
is confusing (and even a bit rude to the person who tried to answer your
first mail).

HTH,

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f?r Mail, Message, More +++

10 GB Mailbox, 100 FreeSMS  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/topmail