Can't open pdf or ps files in GIMP

davidmwassman
I am using GIMP 2.0, AFPL Ghostscript 8.51, GSview 4.7, and GTK
(recent stable) under WinXP. I can't seem to open either PDF or PS
files. First I received an error: "failed to execute child process: no
file or directory". I added the bin dir for GS to the PATH and added
the GS_PROG variable to the system point to the bin dir. Next error:
"failed to execute child process: (Invalid Arguement)". Any help would
be appreciated as I am trying to get this to work for work.

Thanks,

David

to <mailto:[hidden email]>
Yahoo! Groups Links