Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

Luthien
I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse
to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to
change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse
by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

--
lightnb (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

Users mailing list
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 9:48 AM lightnb wrote:

> I use Blender, and when I'm working in GIMP, I constantly use shift+middle mouse
> to try and pan, which results in the canvas spinning in circles. I'd like to
> change this behavior so shift+middle mouse just pans, the same as middle mouse
> by itself. How can I do that? This is 2.10.14 on Linux Mint.

Not possible yet.

Re: Altering Shift+Middle Mouse Behavior?

Rick Strong-2
If you have a clickable middle mouse (or wheel), try clicking and holding it
with no other buttons pushed. With my system, Win 7, the whole canvas can be
moved anywhere at will without rotating.

Rick S.