[ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

GIMP 2.10.22 is out. Release highlights:

- Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
- Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
- Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
- Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
- New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool

Details: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07/gimp-2-10-22-released/

Windows installer is available, so is the flatpak for Linux.
Unfortunately, we won't have a build for macOS until someone steps up
and contributes it.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

Developers mailing list
I'm working on my McGimp build as we speak. So, it should be out soon.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 4:57 PM Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-developer-list
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> GIMP 2.10.22 is out. Release highlights:
>
> - Improved HEIC and newly added AVIF support
> - Numerous improvements in the PSP file format support
> - Improved multi-layer TIFF exporting
> - Better handling of the Exif “Orientation” metadata
> - New “Sample merged” option in the GEGL operation tool
>
> Details: https://www.gimp.org/news/2020/10/07/gimp-2-10-22-released/
>
> Windows installer is available, so is the flatpak for Linux.
> Unfortunately, we won't have a build for macOS until someone steps up
> and contributes it.
>
> Alex

Re: [Gimp-user] [ANNOUNCE] GIMP 2.10.22

Shlomi Fish

On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 18:05:44 -0400
Partha Bagchi via gimp-user-list <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm working on my McGimp build as we speak. So, it should be out soon.

Thanks, Partha, Alexandre and all other gimp devs and contributors! I'll try to
get to preparing Mageia (linux) packages soon, but appreciate the availability
of packages for other OSes.

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Interview with Ben Collins-Sussman - https://shlom.in/sussman

Microsoft — making it all make sense. Ours.
    — https://www.shlomifish.org/humour.html