Quantcast

4K screen - icon sizing

oneaty
Hello to all,

First let me say that I love GIMP - wonderful program.

But I just replaced my Windows 10 PC with a new HP laptop that has a 4K screen
and unfortunately the toolbox icons are microscopic in size. I literally have to
hold a magnifying glass up to the display in order to see them.

Is there a fix?

Thanks

Devin

--