45 days have passed ...

Users mailing list
45 days have passed since the announce of  he availability of GIMP 2.10.18; and still no MacOS package has been released.  I suppose that your packager is still ill, and I send her/him my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

--
Maurizio Loreti  --  [hidden email]

Re: 45 days have passed ...

Michael Schumacher

On 4/7/20 9:19 AM, Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list wrote:
> 45 days have passed since the announce of  he availability of GIMP 2.10.18; and still no MacOS package has been released.  I suppose that your packager is still ill, and I send her/him my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Just one thing: if general exhaustion should be part of this as well,
then regular reminders that could be interpreted as "you still haven't
done this" do NOT help.

Speaking from experience.

Re: 45 days have passed ...

Users mailing list
On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 09:24:15AM +0200, Michael Schumacher wrote:

> On 4/7/20 9:19 AM, Maurizio Loreti via gimp-user-list wrote:
> > 45 days have passed since the announce of  he availability of GIMP
> > 2.10.18; and still no MacOS package has been released.  I suppose that
> > your packager is still ill, and I send her/him my best wishes for a
> > speedy recovery.
>
> Just one thing: if general exhaustion should be part of this as well,
> then regular reminders that could be interpreted as "you still haven't
> done this" do NOT help.
>
> Speaking from experience.

Ok please calm down, Maurizio did a very polite (and concerned) question.
Now I also am curious / concerned. Is everything ok among GIMP devs?
Since in Italy things started to be ugly these days...

Peace and health

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa

Re: 45 days have passed ...

Users mailing list
s/did a/asked/

:-)

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa

Re: 45 days have passed ...

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 10:45 AM Marco Ciampa via gimp-user-list wrote:

> Ok please calm down, Maurizio did a very polite (and concerned) question.

Telling someone to calm down often has the reverse effect. Speaking
from experience :)

We are all fine, as far as I can tell. Busy as usual.

Re: 45 days have passed ...

Users mailing list
On Tue, Apr 07, 2020 at 11:06:56AM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine via gimp-user-list wrote:
> We are all fine, as far as I can tell. Busy as usual.

Ok very glad to hear that, and that is all that matters...

--

Saluton,
Marco Ciampa