404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

Andrew Pullins
I am trying to reset my password but get a 404 error. Bellow is the error I
am getting.

"404 -- URL not found.

If you came here through a link on the site, we're sorry, but we only
mirrored the plugin-pages when we went all-static. All other content (e.g.,
forum posts) is unavailable right now."

Sorry if this is not the place for this.

Andrew
--
Jesus is my Lord and Savior. Praise be unto God for giving us a way to live
with him.

<https://www.facebook.com/android272>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/113439282950133616549/posts>
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/andrew-pullins/6a/2b3/366>
<https://twitter.com/android272>  <http://android272.deviantart.com/>

Re: 404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 11:17 AM, Andrew Pullins wrote:

> I am trying to reset my password but get a 404 error. Bellow is the error I
> am getting.
>
> "404 -- URL not found.
>
> If you came here through a link on the site, we're sorry, but we only
> mirrored the plugin-pages when we went all-static. All other content (e.g.,
> forum posts) is unavailable right now."
>
> Sorry if this is not the place for this.

Translation of the text above into plain English: the site doesn't
work as expected intentionally, you can only download stuff.

Re: 404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

Andrew Pullins
So I am unable to login post new plugins or comment on others? Why? Is it a
maintenance issue?

Andrew

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Andrew Pullins wrote:
> So I am unable to login post new plugins or comment on others?

Yes.

? Why? Is it a maintenance issue?

Yes, the site was full of spam, and existing anti-spam solutions didn't work.

Re: 404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

Pat David
Until we get a replacement figured out, the registry is static and locked
down.  There's also a high chance that the existing content may not come
over.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:27 AM Alexandre Prokoudine <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 3:23 PM, Andrew Pullins wrote:
> > So I am unable to login post new plugins or comment on others?
>
> Yes.
>
> ? Why? Is it a maintenance issue?
>
> Yes, the site was full of spam, and existing anti-spam solutions didn't
> work.
>
> Alex

https://patdavid.net
GPG: 66D1 7CA6 8088 4874 946D  18BD 67C7 6219 89E9 57AC

Re: 404 on registry.gimp.org reset password page

Andrew Pullins
Ok I have been wondering about this for some time and finally got annoyed
enough to email you all.

Andrew