Quantcast

400 photos to one whit 400 google maps

oneaty

Please help whit this campaign against waist.

I want to make ONE photo with information of where the different photos where
taking (found)  so a Goggle map is showing, when your have the mouse over the
photo.
It should be like 400 goggle maps - one for each can photo.
I have all the information about the location gps.

How on earth can I do this???

Best

Bebo

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/480/original/daser_alle1.jpg

--
Bebo (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)

Re: 400 photos to one whit 400 google maps

Ofnuts-2
On 13/02/17 18:58, Bebo wrote:

> Please help whit this campaign against waist.
>
> I want to make ONE photo with information of where the different photos where
> taking (found)  so a Goggle map is showing, when your have the mouse over the
> photo.
> It should be like 400 goggle maps - one for each can photo.
> I have all the information about the location gps.
>
> How on earth can I do this???
>
> Best
>
> Bebo
>
> Attachments:
> * http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/480/original/daser_alle1.jpg

Really not a Gimp problem. You can probably use the Google API:

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/examples/map-geolocation#try-it-yourself

Using some JavaScript that does:

     Can photo coordinates -> Can photo GPS data -> Google API -> Map
picture

There can be an associated fee, but at least you would be officially
allowed to use the pictures.

Or you can use OpenStreetMap:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/API_v0.6#Retrieving_map_data_by_bounding_box:_GET_.2Fapi.2F0.6.2Fmap