30 days ago ...

Developers mailing list
30 days ago GIMP 2.10.18 has been released for GNU/Linux and Windows. And, after a whole month, has not been released for MacOS, a platform used by several professional photographers, and where 2.10.14 only is available for download.

I would like to know if there are still plans to support MacOS, and when the MacOS distribution will be available.

I know about Partha’s package; but I just would like to know if the official GIMP team plans to drop the MacOS support, or if it is still alive.

Thank you in advance, M.

--
Maurizio Loreti  --  [hidden email]

Re: 30 days ago ...

Developers mailing list
вс, 22 мар. 2020 г., 10:34 Maurizio Loreti via gimp-developer-list <
[hidden email]>:

> 30 days ago GIMP 2.10.18 has been released for GNU/Linux and Windows. And,
> after a whole month, has not been released for MacOS, a platform used by
> several professional photographers, and where 2.10.14 only is available for
> download.
>
> I would like to know if there are still plans to support MacOS, and when
> the MacOS distribution will be available.

Please do not rush to conclusions. Our macOS packager has been sick.