2.9 Download

Jack Ogden
​Hi,

Simple question - I hope!

Where can I download the latest 2.9 build for Windows? I have a project
where I need to use LCH colour mode and I believe I can do this in 2.9?

On the downloads Gimp page I get to the folder 'Nightly', but nothing shows
up.

Thanks

Jack

Re: 2.9 Download

Alexandre Prokoudine
On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 1:32 PM, Jack Ogden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Simple question - I hope!
>
> Where can I download the latest 2.9 build for Windows? I have a project
> where I need to use LCH colour mode and I believe I can do this in 2.9?

GIMP 2.9.x doesn't have an LCH color _mode_, just some LCH-based tools.

There are no official builds of GIMP with those features yet.

> On the downloads Gimp page I get to the folder 'Nightly', but nothing shows
> up.

We are aware of that, there's an issue that needs to be fixed by its maintainer.